CAUTION! These Plants are Poisonous to Your Pets.

CAUTION! These Plants are Poisonous to Your Pets.

The 10 Best Vegetables to Grow Indoors Reading CAUTION! These Plants are Poisonous to Your Pets. 2 minutes Next Did You Know? Your Plants Can't Pollinate Themselves.

Some of the most poisonous plants for dogs ... plants are truly dangerous and poisonous to your pet.

Here are 5  plants that are poisonous to your pets:


Lily is one of the most common fresh cut flowers. Because of its gorgeous flowers, long-lasting flowering period, and strong and lasting fragrance, many families will put several in the living room. However, the stems and leaves of lily are indeed poisonous, especially for cats, they are the "natural enemies" of cats. Cats will vomit after biting and, more seriously, may lead to kidney failure.


The narcissus blooms, and the golden calendula is on the silver stage; Just need a shallow pot, fill it with water, and get some sunshine every day, especially in winter, which is even more rare.

But the whole plant of narcissus is poisonous, and the highly toxic colchicine often mentioned in high school biology is extracted from colchicine. Therefore, the toxin of narcissus is still quite strong. Accidental ingestion of bulbs can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms; even if cattle and sheep eat it, it will cause cramps, so people who have cats and dogs at home must be careful.


All parts of a tulip are poisonous to pets, but the bulb is more poisonous than the leaves and stems. Tulip bulbs can cause severe gastroenteritis, salivation, loss of appetite, central nervous system depression, convulsions, and heart abnormalities.


Coriander can cause gastrointestinal discomfort and cardiac arrhythmia in animals.

Epipremnum Aureum 

Another common houseplant is Epipremnum aureum . Both cats and dogs are sensitive to radish, which can cause mild irritation to the pet's mouth, swelling of the tongue, and sometimes bleeding from the mucous membranes. If your pet chews on the leaves of the radish, it is likely to have difficulty swallowing.